Saturday, January 11, 2014

Kelley's Emails to IRS & FBI Re: Ray Lawrence, Witness Tampering, FBI Investigation, Etc.


From: Kelley Lynch <kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Subject: Re:
To: "*irs. commissioner" <*IRS.Commissioner@irs.gov>, Washington Field <washington.field@ic.fbi.gov>, ASKDOJ <ASKDOJ@usdoj.gov>, "Kelly.Sopko" <Kelly.Sopko@tigta.treas.gov>, "Doug.Davis" <Doug.Davis@ftb.ca.gov>, Dennis <Dennis@riordan-horgan.com>, OIGCOMPL OIGCOMPL <oigcompl@lapd.lacity.org>, MEDIA RELATIONS PIO <pio@lapd.lacity.org>, chaleffg <chaleffg@lapd.lacity.org>, Vivienne Swanigan <vivienne.swanigan@lacity.org>, "Francisco.A.Suarez" <Francisco.A.Suarez@verizon.net>, rbyucaipa <rbyucaipa@yahoo.com>, Robert MacMillan <robert.macmillan@gmail.com>, moseszzz <moseszzz@mztv.com>, a <anderson.cooper@cnn.com>, wennermedia <wennermedia@gmail.com>, "Hoffman, Rand" <rand.hoffman@umusic.com>, Mick Brown <mick.brown@telegraph.co.uk>, woodwardb <woodwardb@washpost.com>, "glenn.greenwald" <glenn.greenwald@guardiannews.com>, lrohter <lrohter@nytimes.com>, Francisco Suarez <francisco.suarez.lawoffice@gmail.com>, Karen Lynch <klynch123@msn.com>, "fbi.dallas" <fbi.dallas@ic.fbi.gov>


P.S.  All conversations with Lawrence's attorney will be recorded and sent to the IRS.


On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 2:46 PM, Kelley Lynch <kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com> wrote:
To the IRS Commissioner's Staff,

I also left Lauren a message about the fact that I still have not received my mail that Lawrence and Ingrassia said they would forward AS I am awaiting the denial of the Writ.  The court has now sent a second copy.  I'll follow up on Monday.  Furthermore, the fraud restraining order (which involves the IRS and FBI now and you are both mentioned) prevents me from picking up my evidence based on Lawrence's latest contractual breach demand.
I need an IRS opinion on YET another issue.  Westin wrote on September 16, 2000 that the fact that Leonard Cohen Productions, Inc. (OWNED SOLELY BY COHEN) did not file tax returns was unlikely to upset anyone as the corporation was inert.  Which entity would that be?  The one that was Blue Mist or the Nevada entity that was INADVERTENTLY assigned Cohen's recording contracts.  These matters follow Cohen.

For the record, Ray Lawrence belongs in prison.  He has the mind of a criminal.  I watched him open his mail; review a bonus check he had already received from Kaiser; plot how to keep that money; run to the bank; run home to write a letter to Kaiser; and then head to the post office to send it registered mail.  He has endless problems with jobs.  That would include Roche in Switzerland and Kaiser in California.  He cannot maintain friendships or relationships.

I have no idea if he's into S&M and am unclear as to why that's in the restraining order.  HE sent out the vile and vulgar obscene email.  I advised him that IF he wrote me on company time, I would contact his employers.  I know this - his email proves that he picks up strangers on the internet and exposes unknowing people to potentially dangerous circumstances.  People have been murdered in this manner.  But, Ray Lawrence is a pathetic liar who has now criminally harassed me, my sons, my sister, Paulette Brandt, and Mario Lara.  I have a call into the police station where I believe the detective works.  Lawrence is NOT getting away with these lies.  And, I have had it with the thugs at the Superior Courts who engage in fraud, steal, cheat, and do whatever it takes.

I want to the FBI to take the stand over these LIES about the white supremists and the murder THEY were investigating.  Streeter and Cohen belong in prison over that issue alone.  People are astounded by what is going on here.  But, we're in reality and not in some creepy court where you can lie through your teeth, target innocent people, steal, and do whatever it takes.
I intend to sue LA County over this situation.  By the way, I heard that the City Attorney views potential litigation as a THREAT.  Not raping the taxpayers and targeting innocent people - MONEY.  They should be audited so the people know precisely what these lunatics spent on celebrity fraud thief and liar, Leonard Cohen.
All the best,
Kelley



On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Kelley Lynch <kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com> wrote:
To the Dallas FBI,
Your investigation into a white supremist who may have murdered someone is being used against me.  That's because Cohen and the alleged prosecutor in Los Angeles used that against me although Cohen wasn't mentioned in the email.  I have run into another deviant liar who is now concerned about his sex life and allegations of S&M.  Decide for yourself.  Check out the email he sent Paulette Brandt who had to advise him to CEASE AND DESIST.  Paulette Brandt was Phil Spector's personal assistant for 11 years.  The lies in that matter are also inconceivable.  In any event, Lawrence is worried I'll write the FBI about him.  He was NOT worried when he lied to the IRS and FBI about me or CONSPIRED with Gianelli to fraudulently advised Doug Davis/FTB that I haven't paid taxes.  I have and owe none.  I think that email is evidence of serious criminal conduct.  Leonard Cohen's criminal tax fraud is at issue. 
All the best,
Kelley


On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 9:55 AM, Kelley Lynch <kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com> wrote:
To the FBI,
Lawrence has raised the FBI's investigation into white supremists (that involved a murder, etc.) as my issue.  Clearly, this is coordinated with the efforts of Cohen, the City Attorney, and Gianelli.  He has lied and said that I have owned and used guns.  Ray's alleged father (my son's father) wanted a gun after the LA Riots.  I wanted and got a dog.  He has raised his deviant sexual habits?  Please review the email Paulette Brandt received.  It is vile, vulgar, and appalling AND this man was relentlessly contacting my sons.  He is lying about not giving me permission to store everything in his house.  He was home for approximately 5 days and had to PARK next to my belongings.  The man is a pathological liar and every word is a lie.  He says "On the advice of his attorney ..."  I never told this lunatic that I was going to a homeless shelter.  My sons responded to this man's slanderous and deranged emails to them lying about me.  I have spoken to them about this matter and Lawrence has been advised NEVER to contact my sons again.  He's worried that someone might think he's into S&M.  I have no idea but I know this - when someone picks men up from Craig's List, strangers, and brings them home, that is very dangerous.  I discussed this with Lawrence.  Furthermore, he understood I couldn't pay rent.  He wants to be aware of what I am writing about him and wants to keep tabs on my whereabouts.  As Paulette Brandt (who is giving me a declaration that she has been criminally harassed by him) just noted - he is now stalking us.  Every communication with Gianelli, Walsh, and Cohen's lawyers should be reviewed by the FBI. 
I'll take shorthand notes of my conversation with Lauren Dodge.  She has a liar on her hands and these lies are before the court so they are PERJURY.  Of course, courts tolerate perjury.  Take a look at the transcript of my Stalinesque Show Trial although Cohen's three versions of the Phil Spector gun story before LA Superior Court are REAL.  That would include the one my prosecutor (whose lies are inconceivable) concealed from the jurors that proved further that Cohen lies under oath. 
In any event, this is fraud and I will transmit a scan of this document to the IRS, FBI, DOJ, Treasury, FTB, Dennis Riordan, and news media later today.  I won't copy Lauren in on any more emails.  She can subpoena my emails if she wants to know what I have to say about her deviant client who sent out an obscene email that is nauseating and is using the blood fist fucking email I received against me.  My son Rutger has been relentlessly targeted.  Lawrence was clear - he is a WITNESS.  So is my younger son.  This is witness tampering. 

All the best,
Kelley


On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 9:35 AM, Kelley Lynch <kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com> wrote:
To the IRS and FBI,
I left a message for Lauren and asked her to call me today.  Ray Lawrence is 6'5" approximately and huge.  He has even lied about the "bloody stump fist fucking" email I received from - I believe - Stephen Gianelli.  I will spend today locating the detective Lawrence harassed and gathering declarations from people who feel harassed.  This man is a pathetic liar.  He has raised Leonard Cohen and IRS matters. 
I have contacted a nationwide restraining order expert whom I have spoken with because Ray Lawrence is not going to lie about me.  He used a quote that is similar to one Cohen and the City Attorney used against me.  Clearly, this demands an investigation by the IRS and FBI - particularly as he is aligned with Gianelli and I have evidence that they were conspiring to commit fraud with the FTB about me.  That is a very very serious matter.  And then there's his pornographic email and other false accusations, proven to be bald-faced lies.  Paulette Brandt advised him to cease and desist because Lawrence, Gianelli, and Walsh criminally harassed her.  My younger son advised these three that their conduct was making him physically ill. 
Ray Lawrence told the court that I have brought his activity to the attention of federal authorities.  That really gets local authorities moving.
I'll scan this bald-faced lie later today.
All the best,
Kelley

cc:  Phil Spector and Dennis Riordan, Esquire


On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 9:15 AM, Kelley Lynch <kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com> wrote:
To the IRS and FBI,
Lawrence's document is filled with lies and he has used Leonard Cohen and the City Attorney's prosecution against me.  The federal agencies copied in on my emails, spoliation, and Cohen's tax fraud are mentioned.  The man is out of his mind.  I will have declarations from people who feel harassed but this is a very serious and, I believe, criminal situation.

Kelley

Stephen Gianelli:  "Oh, and if Ray wants to give evidence you abandoned in his home after living there as a GUEST for 9 months to Michelle Rice there is not a damn thing you can do about it."
From: <stephengianelli@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Subject:
To: Ray Lawrence <monchobear@gmail.com>
Cc: kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com

If Kelley's possessions include any Cohen related records you should pack them up and send them to Michelle Rice.

Michelle raided Kelley's house in LA with an injunction ordering Kelley to turn over the records in 2006.

She had the sheriff with her. 

That is why Kelley hates Michelle R. 

Anyway the court ordered all records turned over. 

I am now in receipt of your letter dated June 21, 2011. 

Ray Lawrence <monchobear@gmail.com>
May 4
https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif

https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif
https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif
to me
https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif
Kelley,

No problem at all keeping your stuff at my place until you find more permanent quarters. The legal avenues sound promising. I hope you get everything you're entitled to.

I'm sorry I haven't been in touch much recently. Between a very busy work schedule, chronic sleep deprivation, & health problems, I haven't had much time for correspondence. I really hate it here in Minnesota with the interminable Winter. MN just broke a record yesterday with the first May snow in 67 years. I can't wait to get home.

Take care.

Ray


Sent from my iPhone
https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif

On May 4, 2013, at 5:33 PM, Kelley Lynch <
kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ray,
>
> Michael advised me that he's flying out on the 27th to drive back with you.  He said you have rented the room and I've let him know that I will be out before you return.  Michael did say - and I want you to acknowledge that this is acceptable with you - that I can leave my belongings in the garage until I find a job and place to live.  I'm going to a homeless shelter (hopefully) so I won't be able to take many things.  Please let me know that this is workable for you because otherwise I have to find a place to store my things as well.
>
> Thanks,
> Kelley
I am writing in connection with the false, defamatory, and slanderous statements you are disseminating about me..  You are hereby warned and notified to CEASE AND DESIST making false, defamatory, and slanderous statements regarding me.
The statements you have made, and disseminated to many parties, are false, slanderous, and defamatory.
If I am forced to commence a lawsuit against you in order to stop continued false, defamatory, and slanderous statements, be advised that we will seek recovery of all attorneys’ fees and costs incurred herein as a result.  While I certainly hope this is not necessary, I am prepared to pursue whatever avenues are necessary to stop the continued false, defamatory, and slanderous statements you continue to disseminate with respect to me.
This letter shall also serve as a CEASE AND DESIST ORDER to inform you that your persistent actions including but not limited to emailing me and lying about me, emailing members of my family and friends, and disseminating private information (such as Paulette Brandt's address) to others (ie. Stephen Gianelli, Susanne Walsh, Michelle Rice), have become intolerable.  You are ORDERED TO STOP such activities immediately as they are being done in violation of the law.
I have the right to remain free from these activities as they constitute harassment and I will pursue any legal remedies available to me against you if these activities continue. These remedies include but are not limited to: contacting law enforcement to obtain criminal sanctions against you, and suing you civilly for damages I have incurred as a result of your actions.
Again, you must IMMEDIATELY STOP all harassing activity and send me written confirmation that you will stop such activities. You risk incurring some very severe legal consequences if you fail to comply with this demand.
This letter acts as your final warning to discontinue this unwanted conduct before I pursue legal actions against you.  I am not under any circumstances, however, waiving any legal rights I have presently, or future legal remedies against you by sending you this letter. This order acts as ONE FINAL CHANCE for you to cease your illegal activities before I exercise my rights.


ENCLOSURES:

1117 Marquette Ave S, #2006
Minneapolis, MN 55403

April 7, 2013

Ms. Kelley Lynch
406 Buttercup Lane
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523

Dear Kelley,

I hope you’re doing well. Things are busy with my new job and my sleep is very troubled in general. The weather seems to be warming up slowly and I’m looking forward to some more Spring-like temperatures soon. I am very homesick and miss you, Michael, and my other friends very much. I’m really looking forward to returning home at the end of May.

Kelley, I’m afraid it’s time for us to have “the conversation”. I have a household to run and that requires income in order to pay the mortgage and numerous bills that come in each month. Things are particularly tough for me right now because I am paying double living expenses in Minnesota and California. Part of my “financial solvency plan” is to collect rental income from the upstairs guestroom and apply that towards my monthly expenses.

I offered to rent you the room in my home last year in order to give you some breathing room and time to get back on your feet after you left prison. It was my hope and belief that within a few months’ time, you would become self-sufficient and probably choose to get a place of your own.

As we both know, things have not worked out the way either of us would have hoped. I am fully conscious of the fact that you have been diligently pursuing multiple avenues to ameliorate your situation – your employment search, your unemployment appeal, applying for welfare, reaching out to your friends for a loan, a potential book deal, etc. I’m also aware that your sister let both of us down by promising to cover your rent until you got back on your feet, and then reneged on her promise. It’s been a very rough road for you with countless delays and setbacks. I’m also aware of the terrible emotional impact these setbacks have had on you. That’s the reason that I’ve been so patient with you. I’m very fond of you and feel an almost brotherly responsibility to make sure that no harm comes to you.

Nonetheless, we are faced with the current situation. You are now six months in arrears on your rent. You owe me back rent from November/2012 through April/2013 of 6 x $600, for a total of $3,600. I have been very patient with your situation but financially I cannot afford to continue letting you live in my house rent-free. I’m expecting that within the next week or so, you will receive a definitive ruling on your unemployment appeal. It is my hope that by the end of April/2013, you will have some income flow and can start repaying the back rent you owe me. However, based on the history of your appeal process and the lack of progress on your other initiatives, I’m afraid that this hope may be in vain. Therefore, we need to come up with a contingency plan.

If you are unable to start making a significant dent in repaying your back rent by April 30, 2013, we will have to make some changes. You may choose to utilize your network of friends, Buddhist contacts, etc. to try to find a new place to live. I will allow you to continue living in my house through May 31,2013, while you look for other accommodations. If your situation changes and you are able to repay all back rent owed (including May's rent) by May 31, 2013, then you are welcome to continue living in my house, should that fit with your plans. Moving beyond that date, I would need to increase your rent in order to cover the rising costs of PG&E, phone, cable, etc. That rent increase would be the subject of a negotiation that we can undertake later should the circumstances warrant your staying on past May 31.

I know that this is not easy for you. Life throws us curve balls and we do our best to handle them. I feel proud of myself for helping you, when so many others have turned a blind eye. I know you can appreciate that I have to protect my own interests, too, so I hope you will not think poorly of me for making this decision. I know that you know that I value your friendship and company and intellect and insights. I hope that my decision won’t affect the good will that we have between us.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to e-mail me or to phone me after 7 PM CST M-F, or any time on the weekend.

Warm regards,

Ray


From: Ray Lawrence <monchobear@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: File - Letter_Kelley_Rent_20130407.docx
To: Kelley Lynch <
kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com>
Hi Kelley,

My position really hasn't changed at all. You need to be caught up on your rent by May 31st. I mentioned the April 30th date as a guideline for your planning purposes. I want to give you sufficient notice for you to start making whatever arrangements you need to make. If you wait until the last moment to begin making arrangements, it will be very uncomfortable for everyone involved. At this point, I am not asking for any special written legal agreement. We have a verbal agreement that you will repay me the back rent as soon as you are able, and that verbal promise IS a legal agreement and is sufficient for me. 

Ray

Sent from my iPhone

From: Ray Lawrence <monchobear@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Subject: Re:
To: Kelley Lynch <kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com>

Kelley,

Never mind the phone. The big item is the rent, which is $3600 to catch you up through April. May's rent is due 5/1 but I'm giving you til 5/31 to catch it up. If you work with me, I'll work with you. 

Ray

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 8, 2013, at 11:18 AM, Kelley Lynch <
kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com> wrote:
Ray,

Michael mentioned that I may owe you money for the latest phone bill.  I have been speaking with book publishers, my appellate lawyer (oral arguments are Apri 18th and Cohen's theft from me in the millions will be addressed which helps me), jobs, the IRS, etc.  Please let me know what I owe you.  A friend will lend me the money to repay you immediately.  I did catch up with the back phone bills when I received my IRS refund (the night before you left) and gave you $80 for those items and the food items I had used.
I do not want to upset you and will pay you this immediately.
Michael also said you are stressed.  I wanted to let you know that ativan really helps so you should consider getting a prescription.  It is very calming.
I hope you are well and think things will calm down for you in a few days.  Please try to relax.

Kelley
Question: How can you tell the difference between an attorney lying dead in the road and a coyote lying dead in the road?
Answer: With the coyote, you usually see skid marks.

From: Ray Lawrence <monchobear@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: Rent
To: Kelley Lynch <
kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com>


Kelley,

We are in agreement on the amounts owed. I wish you all the luck in the world with your various endeavors & sincerely hope you will find a good job or business opportunity in the near future.

I'm not sure how much longer I am going to be able to stay here. My work environment is very chaotic & dysfunctional. People fighting with each other & can't even be in the same room together without insults flying & threats of bodily harm. Two people had a blowup in my cube a couple of weeks ago & I was called by management as a witness to the event. People on the project team subverting the project & trying to undo decisions that have already been made. People showing up at project meetings & subverting the agenda & trying to undo decisions. Weak & detached management that allows all this to go on. Two of the people who interviewed me for the job have since left the company. The project is so disorganized -- its been going on for two years already & they have absolutely nothing to show for it. A lot of dirt was swept under the rug during my interviews. I feel like I was duped. I really hate it here & want nothing more than to return home. It's against this backdrop the the additional financial pressures are creating so much added stress for me.

Take care.

Ray


Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 8, 2013, at 2:11 PM, Kelley Lynch <
kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ray,
>
> I want to recap, for your purposes, where the rent stands right now.  I moved in on September 27th.  My sister paid the rent for September 27 through October 27th.  I am now in arrears for the following periods:
>
> October 27-November 27
> November 27-December 27
> December 27-January 27
> January 27-February 27
> February 27-March 27
> March 27-April 27
>
> So that is $3600.  My next rent payment would be due for the period April 27-May 27.
>
> We are completely clear about the fact that all of this must be current by May 31st or I must move out and will pay you with interest.  Two other balls in the air are the insanity with unemployment and my application for general assistance which would come to $336/month hopefully.  That is being processed and I believe my caseworker said she has to meet with me one additional time.  I have a follow up call into her.
>
> Thank you so much.
>
> Kelley


From: Ray Lawrence <monchobear@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: Restraining Order Terrorism & The Los Angeles City Attorney, Etc.
To: Kelley Lynch <
kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com>
My brother recommends you check out the website avvo.com. It's a site where people ask legal questions and there are discussions and free legal advice from lawyers who are members of the website. They are very good for things like citing legal precedents(case law) to support a particular legal question. He also suggested you look up the legal case Satterlee v Wolfenbarger. It's a case my brother was involved with that goes to the issue of appealing a criminal conviction due to ineffective legal counsel based on a defense attorney's failure to present a plea bargain deal to his client that was offered by the prosecution. 

Ray

Sent from my iPhone

From: Ray Lawrence <monchobear@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 6, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Subject: Re:
To: Kelley Lynch <
kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com>


Kelley,

Gossip should not be paid attention to. Certain people have their own agendas that have nothing to do with me. Kelley, you are my friend and I was happy to help you when it was within my means to do so. If I have any resentment at all, it's against your uncaring family who have left you hanging & have not lifted a finger to help you. I feel that they have taken advantage of my kindness & generosity to take themselves off the hook and place all the financial burden on me, a total stranger. But we don't get to choose our families. I believe you realize that the problem for me is a financial one and not a personal one.

Take care,
Ray

Sent from my iPhone

On May 6, 2013, at 10:08 AM, Kelley Lynch <
kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ray,
>
> I am hearing gossip that you now resent me.  It makes me feel terrible.  I appreciate everything you've done for me but I had no idea that you harbored these types of thoughts about me.  I wish you could have just told me.  I will be out of here and want you to know that I think what you have done is terribly generous and appreciate it.  I'll  pay you, Ray.  Let's not get insane.  I just want to remain your friend.
>
> Kelley

From: Ray Lawrence <monchobear@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, May 12, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Subject: Happy Mothers' Day
To: Kelley Lynch <
kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com>


Hi Kelley,

I just wanted to wish you a Happy Mothers' Day & a good meeting with your son.

Hugs,
Ray


Sent from my iPhone

From: Ray Lawrence <monchobear@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Subject: Mail
To: Kelley Lynch <
kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com>


Hi Kelley,

You have a couple of pieces of mail here. One is a package from Chuck Harter. The other is from John Muir & appears to be some kind of invoice. Let me know if you want me to forward them to you.

I hope you are settling into your new digs. I feel badly that I didn't get to say goodbye. Apparently, things happened very fast after I had already gone to bed.

Take care.

Ray

Sent from my iPhone
Michael Ingrassia
12:43 PM (13 minutes ago)

to me
Kelly,

The notebook is yours - I told you to take it - you indicated that you didn't think you would take it, so I was just surprised when it was gone, that is all.
But you need it to find work - have fun.  I am getting annoyed with Gianelli - I did not give him permission to email me - I don't know who he thinks he is.

But if I get any more, I will contact Pleasant Hill police department to begin a schedule to monitor him in preparation for a restraining order.

Anyway, best of luck.

Love, 

Michael 

Michael Ingrassia
Assistant Director - Grassroots Campaigns Inc.
San Francisco Office
San Francisco, Ca 94111



From: Ray Lawrence <monchobear@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Subject: Re: Bar
To: Kelley Lynch <
kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com>
Cc: Mike Ingrassia <
micedwing@gmail.com>, Tyler Paxton <typaxton@gmail.com>
Kelley,

I NEVER wrote your son that I found empty bottles in the trash. Though in fact I DID find empty bottles in the trash. I have no idea if you were responsible for them or not, so I wouldn't presume to make such an accusation, especially to a third party ... And as far as responsibility, you and Michael ARE responsible for the conduct of your guests. So whether it was you, Michael, Tyler, or some invitee, the people that were responsible for protecting my home in my absence WERE helped by me. And they were helped A LOT!

From: Ray Lawrence <monchobear@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Subject: Apology - Netbook
To: Kelley Lynch <
kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com>
Cc: "
stephengianelli@gmail.com" <stephengianelli@gmail.com>, Ray Lindsey <raymond.c.lindsey@gmail.com>, Rutger Penick <mr.synt4xerror@gmail.com>, "karen@mccourt.org" <karen@mccourt.org>, Susanne Walsh <sanneka@esenet.dk>, ASKDOJ <ASKDOJ@usdoj.gov>, Tyler Paxton <typaxton@gmail.com>, Ross Oviatt <ross.oviatt@yahoo.com>, Mike Ingrassia <micedwing@gmail.com>


Dear Kelley,

Regarding my accusation that you stole Michael Ingrassia's netbook computer, I owe you an apology. Michael clarified to me that he gave you the computer (it is prehistoric and he didn't want it any more) and the reason he was surprised when he didn't find it is that you had told him you might not be taking it with you after all. I clearly jumped to an incorrect conclusion based on the unusual circumstances of the situation. I wanted to provide this statement to help clear your name with regard to this issue, as I am not in the business of wantonly slandering people's reputations. Again, please accept my heart-felt apology.

Sincerely,
Ray Lawrence


Sent from my iPhone
 From: Michael Ingrassia <marvinoetto@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: The Goal
To: Kelley Lynch <kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com>

Kelley, Gianelli is a dip-wad - something of a megalomaniac - his psych profile is abysmal - let s just assume for a moment that he passed a Cal bar exam - I possibly could give him that, maybe, but his EQ is subnormal - let s assume he has retired to Greece, give him that, and look how he is spending his time - all the marvelous things he could be doing - and look, what is he doing - clearly a retarded individual - you should not even factor him into your calculations - ignore him. He will be dealt with in due course - his tracks are public, and leave him extremely vulnerable - but once again, fortify yourself and get some position.

Make haste !!

Sent from my iPhone

From: Ray Lindsey <raymond.c.lindsey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Subject: I'm getting physically ill
To: Susanne Walsh <
sanneka@esenet.dk>
Cc: Ray Lawrence <
monchobear@gmail.com>, "STEPHEN R. GIANELLI" <stephengianelli@gmail.com>
Please discontinue contacting anyone in my immediate family. This is causing me to become ill as a result of the consistent bullshit. I just want everything to stop. I know I've added my share to the pool, but this is getting too much for me. I'm getting in over my head and it's hurting my heart to have to see my mother go through as a result of her own actions and the actions of others.

Can't we all just practice compassion for one moment, please.

From: STEPHEN GIANELLI <stephengianelli@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Subject:
To: Kelley Lynch <
kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com>


No snappy comeback?

At this point there is NOTHING left for you to SAY.

"Assume Kelley is bluffing"? (you said that a thousand times when announcing legal filings in 2009, 2010, and 2012.

We don't "assume" we KNOW you ALWAYS do NOTHING.

I wonder if Ray heard back from Michelle Rice yet. I'll call him in a minute.

--
Stephen R. Gianelli


On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 4:48 PM, Ray Lawrence <monchobear@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Ms. Lynch:

I have consulted with legal counsel in the matter of the disposition of the personal belongings which you left in my home when you moved out on June 4, 2013. Those items include the alleged evidence which you claim to need for potential litigation in the future. Because you are not currently involved in active litigation against Leonard Cohen or Whole Foods, and furthermore I am not party to any of the lawsuits you have mentioned to me, I am not bound by any laws involving spoliation of evidence. I am under no obligation whatsoever to maintain your records. In regard to your other personal property, this is specified by Section 1988 of the California Civil Code. Per cited section, I am giving you notice of your right to reclaim your abandoned property. This notice has been mailed to the last mailing address I have for you in Hollywood, CA. I am attaching a courtesy copy of that notice to this e-mail.

Sincerely,
Raymond L. Lawrence




Re: Hot furry bottom bear for hot dominant top - 50 (concord / pleasant hill / martinez)
On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 6:32 PM, Ray Lawrence <monchobear@gmail.com> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ray Lawrence <
monchobear@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: Hot furry bottom bear for hot dominant top - 50 (concord / pleasant hill / martinez)
To: Dante Griffin <
319f7296a8843a1391265d26743e389f@reply.craigslist.org>
Can you host?

What do you like to get into?

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Dante Griffin <319f7296a8843a1391265d26743e389f@reply.craigslist.org> wrote:
I am but Im not mobile. I live in Concord.
On Jun 22, 2013 5:42 PM, "craigslist 3838199589" <cwvd9-3838199589@pers.craigslist.org> wrote:
Hey guy. I just saw your e-mail response to my Craigslist ad. It got caught up in my spam filter so I didn't see it before. Are you still interested in some hot, sweaty sex with a nasty, kinky, handsome bottom bear? I'm in Pleasant Hill.


On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 2:48 PM, Dante Griffin <319f7296a8843a1391265d26743e389f@reply.craigslist.org> wrote:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/m4m/3838199589.html
Hi.My name is Chris,26 young,big thick red 9 inch cut cock,5'8,175lbs,Puerto Rican & Blk,love to rim,suck,kink,Im a top vers, call me and I will send a pic,very serious,no games.Lication Concord,Ca.












From: Michael Ingrassia <micedwing@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Subject: Fwd: Oh, SNAP!
To: Kelley Lynch <kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com>



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:
From: Ray Lawrence <monchobear@gmail.com>
Date: June 23, 2013, 4:16:15 PM PDT
To: "Mike Ingrassia (Gmail)" <
micedwing@gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: Oh, SNAP!


Sent from my IPad

Begin forwarded message:
From: STEPHEN GIANELLI <stephengianelli@gmail.com>
Date: June 23, 2013, 4:07:15 PM PDT
To: Ray Lawrence <
monchobear@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Oh, SNAP!
Your a good man, Ray. Totally na├»ve but one bitten twice shy as they say....no more taking in strangers with a sob story!  

Tell Michael if he is lonely to buy a cat!!!!
On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 4:03 PM, Ray Lawrence <monchobear@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Okay, but you might also consider also reporting her pending unemployment insurance claim >> to Doug Davis of the FTB, since she owes back State of California income taxes

DONE!



--
Stephen R. Gianelli


From: Ray Lawrence <monchobear@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: Your Letter
To: Kelley Lynch <
kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com>, Vivienne Swanigan <vivienne.swanigan@lacity.org>
Lynch,

You just admitted that you were not a direct recipient of my e-mail ([letter]), You only became aware of and received that e-mail because Paula Brandt forwarded it to you. You then deliberately forwarded that "obscene" e-mail to numerous individuals (including your own children) and government entities, in violation of  Penal Code section 653m - an offense that you were convicted of multiple times in 2012, did 9 months in custody for, and are on probation for. You furthermore had the unmitigated gall of claiming I could have subjected your children to the contents of that e-mail, when you yourself are the only person responsible for making your children aware of the contents of that e-mail.

In regards, to your belongings, please be aware of the following, according to California Civil Code section 1987 (b):

6. If, after the deadline, there is any property which was not claimed by the tenants or any other people notified, depending on the circumstances, the landlord must do one of two things with the remaining property:
a. If the landlord reasonably believes that the property is worth less than $300, he or she may keep it, give it away, sell it or destroy it.
b. If the property is reasonably believed to be worth $300 or more, the landlord should arrange to have it sold at a public bidding sale after giving notice of the sale through publication. Both the landlord and the tenant have a right to bid on the property at the sale. After the property is sold, the landlord may deduct the costs of storage, advertising the sale, and conducting the sale. The remaining money must then be paid over to the county. 

I was not aware until your e-mail just now of any computer equipment you were storing in my home. I now know from your own declaration as well as from Michael Ingrassia that you moved additional belongings of yours from your storage depot in Berkeley to my home, using Michael's car - driven by Tyler Paxton, while I was away from home on business and while Michael was away from home between 5/25/13 and 05/29/13, helping me with the drive home from Minnesota. Your action was a clear attempt to defraud me by moving unauthorized items into my home- including alleged EVIDENCE and expensive equipment - that had not been present in my home EVER before 5/25/13. I also know from your son, Rutger, that the reason you snuck in your additional belongings that until then had been stored in Berkeley, is because your sister, Karen, stopped paying the storage fees on the Berkeley storage depot. I have copies of e-mails from last year proving that your EVIDENCE was all stored in your storage depot in Berkeley. I never gave you permission, either implicit or explicit, to transfer the contents of your storage depot to my home. My statement to you that you could store your belongings in my garage was based on my knowledge of the scant possessions you had in my home as of the date I left for Minnesota (Feb. 20, 2013). Those possessions consisted of little more than a few boxes and a few articles of clothing. I will now have to take a closer look at the items you snuck into my garage without my authorization or agreement. If, as you allege, there are indeed multiple laptops, hard drives, and an Apple Tower (hard to tell from casual inspection the way you crammed so many boxes into my garage), and assuming they are in proper functioning order, then indeed the value would exceed $300 and I would be obliged under California law to hold a public sale of your belongings and turn the proceeds over to the county. It is doubtful that any of your records would have any resale value, and therefore would most likely have to be destroyed or sent to the landfill.

You still have the opportunity to claim your belongings by July 5, 2013, as I generously extended the deadline from June 22, 2013. If you are unable to claim your possessions in person, you may provide a signed, written, and notarized authorization for a 3rd party to claim your belongings. Reasonable storage fees, payable only in cash, will be due at the time your belongings are claimed.

R. Lawrence





On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 9:12 AM, Kelley Lynch <kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com> wrote:
Lauren,

Ray Lawrence's fraudulent restraining order (temporary) was served.  I would like to speak to you.  I find the lies presented to the court outrageous and will have declarations from people who were actually harassed by Ray Lawrence.  Furthermore, he breached our agreement re. the storage of my property and has now set July 19th as the date to pick my belongings up - including evidence re. Leonard Cohen's criminal tax fraud and theft from me in the millions.  Lawrence has threatened to give my property to Leonard Cohen's lawyer, Michelle Rice. 

For the record, I have spoken to LAPD's TMU and was never told they have an open file on me but did discuss the ongoing criminal harassment of me and members of my family, etc.
I see that Lawrence has used Leonard Cohen and the City Attorney's prosecution against me.  Those matters are not resolved.
Please let me know when a good time to speak with you would be.  I will initiate the call as I do not have a permanent place to live yet.

Kelley Lynch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.